
We started off our festivities with a trip to the pool. It was a perfect day to spend in the water and in the sun. I had to drag the kids out when it was time to go. We stopped by McDonald's and grabbed some dinner and also rented "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl". The kids ate their happy meals in front of the movie. Before he left Ryan had decided to do something to the tv and dvd stuff I guess to make it work better. Unfortunately he neglected to tell me how to work it so I had to set up our tiny tv for the kids to watch the movie on. They didn't seem to mind.


I made s'mores in the oven for dessert and then, after putting Lincoln to bed, I gave the girls pedicures. I'm really not very good at it which I attribute to my inability to speak Korean. Anyway, they didn't seem to mind that either. All in all we had a fun night and I'm sure the boys are having a fun night, too.

3 comments:
Your inability to speak Korean...LOL!! Sounds like a fun night. Parker said Ryan complimented him on his ability to roast a hot dog over the fire without burning it. Parker was delighted!!
Love all the pictures, so glad I have been part of most of the fun.
what pool is that?
looks like fun! i tried to convince j to take the girls on the campout but he just wouldn't....hmmm...too bad for me!
Post a Comment