Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fun in the sun

Yesterday we had a blast at the most incredible park ever, but I forgot to bring my camera, so I won't blog about that one until I get the pics from my friend...

Today we went to another great park with a whole bunch of friends--I am really loving this summer break thing! As long as we stay busy, the fighting and bickering seems to stay at a minimum. The housework may be suffering a bit, but I am trying to plan at least one low-key day to stay at home and catch up per week. Track off is only 5 weeks long and I am trying to make the most of it!

Me, Lincoln, Katy and Parker on the super slide. (Not sure who the random kid is...)
Picnic time! We have had a picnic every day this week.
Also, here are a few pictures of my fun night last night out with the girls. We took Amy to Maggiano's to celebrate her birthday.

Heidi, Kayla, Paula and Libby

Me, Rochelle and Amy

Check out that boozy cake! We all shared that big piece so none of us would get too tipsy!(KIDDING--the alcohol cooks out!)

2 comments:

Cardon Family said...

I would love to get together! Where are you guys at? We are in Highlands Ranch. We should definitely figure something out!

Kayla said...

fun...but sounds like i missed out on the real fun!