Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Moments

I don't think I ever mentioned on here that I quit my job at Baby Gap/Gap Kids. I loved working there. I worked with some of the best people--many of whom became lifelong friends who taught me a lot. But as my kids got older I felt more and more like I was getting pulled in too many directions and life was just too hard to balance. I felt like I was missing out on moments and family time. So it was time to call it quits. I have been promised that I can go back whenever I want--which I plan to do as soon as Lincoln is in school during the day. I miss it. But in the meantime, I am grateful to NOT be missing out on moments like this...

Bundled up, reading scriptures and "Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator" at night around the fire pit.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

It's what we'll look back on and miss, I'm sure. Good for you.