Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Surprises!

This year we decided to have some Christmas fun and surprise my mom! We had been planning to go out to Park City to visit my parents the day after Christmas but we decided to leave a few days early and we showed up on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. It was so much fun to see her jaw hit the floor!!

The drive went perfectly. Kirby did awesome--not a single problem with vomiting, car sickness or accidental potty incidents whatsoever. Hooray! The weather was ideal and the roads were clear. There was a slight issue with three of the kids getting diarrhea through Wyoming, but that is pretty understandable--that drive on I-80 through the lone and dreary wilderness known as Wyoming is enough to make anyone sick. Well, we left our mark on Wyoming, that is all I will say about that.

We got here around 4:30 and had fun doing our Christmas Eve routine. We have just been having a great time ever since. We are all loving the snow and the family time. Kirby is loving my mom. It has been a great time! I got this new laptop for Christmas and I am still trying to figure it all out--I can't seem to cut and paste the pictures into the right order, so I will just have to tell you what they are out of order.

Eating candy canes in new Christmas jammies after the unwrapping extravaganza.
Coming down the stairs to see what Santa brought...

Looks like he found us in PC!
Christmas Eve--the kids showing off the new hooded towels I made them. Yes, I MADE them! I know you are impressed.



Christmas Eve dinner. We made it!!







1 comment:

keri said...

I love your towels, and how fun for your parents! Merry Christmas and Happy New year! We love you and your family.
Aunt Keri