
We put Lincoln in his big boy bed just before he turned three. Up until then it just never occurred to him to try to get out of his crib. Then finally one morning I came upstairs after working out to find him just wandering around. We decided it was time. I was so nervous--this is one of my least favorite transitions with kids. With my older three it turned into fights at naptime and nightmares every night as they continually tested the system. Finally we had to start locking them in at bedtime so that they would stay put (we did unlock their doors once they fell asleep.) But Linky is my little dream child. He never gets out of bed. When he wakes up he still calls out to us. When I go in to get him, he always asks, "Is it morning yet?" And he LOVES having a big boy bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment