Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More fun!


Ugh--one day I will take the time to figure out how to blog on this computer. Anyway--here is more of the fun things we have been up to! The above picture is my cousins playing our new Wii. I hate video games, but I have to admit this one does really seem to be fun for the whole family. We have all enjoyed it. My aunt, uncle and cousins came down last night and we went down to the art museum this morning. The weather turned on us and they ended up staying tonight, too! Maybe if we are lucky they will stay even longer. We don't see them very often, and it has been really fun to spend time with them.

Here is grandpa reading to the kids when we got back to Park City this afternoon. The roads were sooooo bad--it took us 2.5 hours to get home when it should have taken about 45 minutes.

Here are the kids proving that we actually did attend the art exhibit. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside.
Fun in the massive amounts of snow we woke up to this morning!!!!!



No comments: