**Warning** Gratuitous Dog Pictures!!!
We had a bit of a rough start with poor little Kirby. As soon as we started driving away from the breeder's house, he started to cry. I thought the poor little guy was missing his mom and brothers and sisters. No, it turns out he was just carsick. He proceeded to throw up the entire way home--almost an hour and a half of a dirty, vomiting dog on my lap. Luckily he was in a box and I had an old towel, but by the end it was all I could do to not join in. Ugh.
Once he was on solid ground he perked right up. We let him play and explore and then gave him a much needed bath. He is a lot cuter now. Just look...



The kids are in heaven.



1 comment:
Sweet beyond compare! Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment