Huh. Not exactly the look I was going for. But there you have it.
Friday, January 15, 2010
New Shoes
My mom sent me money for Christmas to buy some new shoes I had been wanting. I got the Merrells I wanted and had some left over. The cute, young girls I work with suggested I get some Keens. Here is what they look like...
Cute, huh? I'll admit, I feel a little young wearing them, but that isn't a bad thing! So after I got them, I tried them on and asked the girls if they liked my new shoes. They said they did. I said, "They are kind of like my own ruby red slippers." They said, "No, Mom, they are like Arthur."
Huh. Not exactly the look I was going for. But there you have it.
Huh. Not exactly the look I was going for. But there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious. I wore my hair in a side pony once and my kids told me I looked like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. The shoes are super cute!
I love the shoes! And plus, Arthur is one cool kid anyway... my favorite comparison my kids have done for me was when I cut my hair short for the first time, I walked in excited to show them and they said, "Mom! You look like Willy Wonka" Johnny Depp that is... Thanks kids, I guess...
Very cute shoes, plus if they are comfortable to wear all day and chase kids--they are keepers! Sorry about Lincoln's return trips to the hospital.
Arthur is a cute little guy. And the shoes are cute.
Post a Comment