Buzz Lightyear. (This picture was taken while he was sick and had fallen asleep in costume with his new friend by his side.)
Lincoln cannot get enough of him. All we have watched, read or talked about for the last week is Buzz Lightyear. You can't just call him Buzz, either. It's Buzz Lightyear. At least the obsession with Bob the Builder seems to have passed. I can stomach multiple viewings of Toy Story. Bob the Builder, not so much.
3 comments:
So sweet! Sam has that same costume and it has gotten A LOT of mileage over the years! I, too, can watch Toy Story over and over. Bob, Barney, Dora, not so much.
I love this picture, and I love little kid obsessions. And that is what they are! To infinity and beyond!
So Cute!
Now you know the reason why I gave you all of those Bob movies. I have too many of those songs permantly tatooed on my brain unfortunantly!
Post a Comment