Sunday, January 3, 2010

What we have been up to...

I haven't had much time to blog, but wanted to remember some of the other fun things we have been up to in the last week or so...
On New Year's Eve day I took the kids over to "Little Monkey Business" which is an ingenious place. It is basically a coffee shop with a giant enclosed playground inside of it. So the kids ran wild and played while I relaxed and read. Ryan was working on a project at home. Here is a shot of the kids in the art room. They never slowed down long enough for me to get a picture of them in the play area.


On New Year's Eve evening we went to some friends' house to celebrate. When Amy called me to invite us, I only accepted after I told her we don't actually stay up until midnight. I don't even remember the last time I did that and honestly don't really have plans to ever do it again. It's just not a big deal to me. Luckily they felt the same way, so we had fun counting down and celebrating at 7:27 pm that night. We gave the kids all noise makers and shot off little bottle confetti things. The kids had a blast. I regained my hearing about four hours later...
"And then, oh the noise, oh the noise, noise, noise, NOISE!!!!" Happy New Year!! (somewhere)

On New Year's Day evening we went to see the zoo lights with some friends. It was COLD, but we had a good time!

Then, on the 2nd, we went down to Colorado Springs to see Eli's baptism. Once again, we all had a great time hanging out with family.

1 comment:

Anna M said...

More great outings! (We don't stay up to midnight either.) Is Hannah sitting on the steps next to Kyle? What fun to get together.