One of my New Year's Resolutions is to comment more on people's blogs. I know. You are all very impressed by my high aspirations. I figure if I write it on here, I might be more apt to actually do it. So be looking for my tidbits of wit and wisdom more often!
(That is only one of my resolutions. I do have more ambitious ones as well.)
3 comments:
I love it! I will look forward to hearing your wisdom!
I am so honored to have partaken of your resolution already!! I guess I have to stay home for New Year's this year and invite all you slug bugs (you, Paula, etc.) to my house to show you how it's done! :)
okay, i hope to get some more comments now then. i'm always depressed when i blog and dont' get comments. good luck with your resolutions....mine feel overwhelming.
Post a Comment