Wednesday, January 27, 2010

100 days

Haven't been doing much blogging lately. We've been sick. I know, what a SHOCK!! Ugh.

The girls are celebrating their 100th day of school this week so we had to collect 100 things and take a picture of them with these things (don't you love kindergarten homework--guess who does most of it??) Anyway--here are their pictures. Obviously not much is going on around here if I am blogging this!!

100 shoes--I didn't think we were big shoe people.
100 books--that was easy. Those were not even close to all the books on the girls' shelf.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We did the 100 day thing yesterday. They had to bring a collection of 100 things to sort and graph. Luckily for us, we had plenty of legos that would fit in two ziplocks that the kids could carry themselves. Love your 100 things pictures--and the bedroom looks darling!

Amy said...

CRAP!
Thanks for the reminder! Off to go find something for Parker!