Monday, August 24, 2009

Move over, Mary Lou!


The girls started gymnastics on Wednesday and they absolutely loved it! So yes, I spent the last three years begging and pleading and forcing them to take dance lessons because that is what I wanted to do when I was their age, but apparently it was all for naught. They are gymnasts!! I am glad we found something they love.

And I just had to sneak a veggie tale in here (hee, hee.) Deceptively Delicious came and I love it! I have been putting vegetables in everything--I just made myself a protein shake with pumpkin and spinach. I made peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with zucchini, pumpkin and spinach that were a huge hit. The kids drink down probably two servings of veggies every morning at breakfast in their smoothies. It really is easy to get it all in when you plan ahead. Anyway, that is my exciting update for all of you who have been waiting with baited breath to find out what weird vegetable thing I was going to do next!

1 comment:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

I think your veggie craze is awesome! I have been adding spinach and fresh berries to smoothies every morning. I feel so good!