Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tagged...


Micah tagged me so I thought I'd play along. This is the 10th picture in the first folder of pictures on my computer...sort of. Some of the really old pictures are in a different folder, but I just went with this. Anyway, it is Audrey digging in the sand in Maui (August 2005). That was such an incredible trip! Just for kicks, here are a few more shots...

Isaac on the beach
Audrey, my niece, Dylanie and Chloe
Ryan and I enjoying the sunrise at the top of a volcano before we biked down. (They gave us those ridiculous outfits to wear because it was really cold up there!)
The family at a waterfall
Aloha!

Thank goodness I've lost weight...Next time we hit Hawaii I will be smokin'! :)
Wow, that was a fun trip down memory lane! Thanks, Micah! I tag anyone who wants to play along!

2 comments:

The Linthorsts said...

Look at how young your kids look! I seriously feel like that trip was not that long ago, but to see how much has changed, its crazy! Can't wait for the next one!

Jenni said...

You look great then and now!