Taking life one little bite at a time.
Hip Hip Hooray! What a relief for all of you!!
Yay! Congratulations to Ryan! Now you can see your husband again...I hope. Excited for you all.
It's official!!!! Grades have been posted and I just paid the application for graduation fee! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
YAHOO!!!
WOO-HOO!!!! That is so GREAT!!! Congrats to both of you. Lindsay, that degree is as much yours as it is his! :)
Congrats! You made it! :)
Hooray! A day you've dreamed about for a looong time! So glad it finally came!
YEah! Congratulations!
Awesome! Congratulations to both of you, for all the hard work! Have fun "seeing" each other again.:)
And in just a shade under a decade. Alright.Hey, lots of people go to school for 7 years.Yeah, they're called doctors.
WOW! Congratulations to both of you!! That day will someday soon come for us as well :) Fun to see what you've been up to, and I'm glad you are able to more fun things all together now. It gives me hope :) 8 more months for us...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! What a relief for all of you!!
Yay! Congratulations to Ryan! Now you can see your husband again...I hope. Excited for you all.
It's official!!!! Grades have been posted and I just paid the application for graduation fee! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
YAHOO!!!
WOO-HOO!!!! That is so GREAT!!! Congrats to both of you. Lindsay, that degree is as much yours as it is his! :)
Congrats! You made it! :)
Hooray! A day you've dreamed about for a looong time! So glad it finally came!
YEah! Congratulations!
Awesome! Congratulations to both of you, for all the hard work! Have fun "seeing" each other again.:)
And in just a shade under a decade. Alright.
Hey, lots of people go to school for 7 years.
Yeah, they're called doctors.
WOW! Congratulations to both of you!! That day will someday soon come for us as well :) Fun to see what you've been up to, and I'm glad you are able to more fun things all together now. It gives me hope :) 8 more months for us...
Post a Comment