Taking life one little bite at a time.
I'm feeling the same way! Get some Chocolate. :)
Oh my gosh. THAT right there is why people drink. ;)
PS--Folex is good stuff for carpet stains!
It always comes in waves. I swear they do it on purpose just to see how far they can push Mom before she breaks.
At least it wasn't a chocolate shake. Now THAT would have been a waste!
oh....thank goodness for stainguard!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm feeling the same way! Get some Chocolate. :)
Oh my gosh. THAT right there is why people drink. ;)
PS--Folex is good stuff for carpet stains!
It always comes in waves. I swear they do it on purpose just to see how far they can push Mom before she breaks.
At least it wasn't a chocolate shake. Now THAT would have been a waste!
oh....thank goodness for stainguard!
Post a Comment