I picked up the carpool in style to celebrate. The girls even had cookies to hand out to the kids. The other side of the car was decorated too--"School is done-time for fun!" and "School's out for summer!" We washed it as soon as we got home, but the kids enjoyed it for the few minutes it was there! Notice where Lincoln chose to pose for this picture...

Then this afternoon we headed over to a splash park to celebrate the beginning of the summer. (All I can say is THANK GOODNESS for year-round school. The kids--girls too!--start again July 7th!!!)
I got a shot of all four looking at the camera! It's a miracle. They may not be looking good, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Lincoln thought it was a drinking fountain just his size.
Here he is playing with his little friend, Laynie.
Ryan, Chloe, Lincoln and Audrey ready to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment