Mind you, it was probably 30 degrees outside, but the girls were ready for a swim. I'm getting a little antsy for the warmer weather as well! Saturday spoiled us with a high of 74! But yesterday a blizzard rolled in and we are back to the wind and snow. I never thought, after living in Arizona for six long years, that I would look forward to the summer!
Monday, March 3, 2008
You know it's been one of those days when...
Today I hit an all-time low when I found myself sitting in the kitchen, mid-afternoon, drinking chocolate sauce directly from the container and washing it down with Diet Coke. I love my children, but I will tell you having four of them is pushing me slowly over the edge!! I do find small highlights in every day, however, like a few days ago when I walked around the corner and saw this...
Mind you, it was probably 30 degrees outside, but the girls were ready for a swim. I'm getting a little antsy for the warmer weather as well! Saturday spoiled us with a high of 74! But yesterday a blizzard rolled in and we are back to the wind and snow. I never thought, after living in Arizona for six long years, that I would look forward to the summer!
Mind you, it was probably 30 degrees outside, but the girls were ready for a swim. I'm getting a little antsy for the warmer weather as well! Saturday spoiled us with a high of 74! But yesterday a blizzard rolled in and we are back to the wind and snow. I never thought, after living in Arizona for six long years, that I would look forward to the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Check your email!
LOL that picture kills me. Yesterday Avery waltzed around in her swimsuit for about 2 hours until I was just too cold looking at her. I guess if this time is hard on us it must be harder on the kids! chocolate sauce and coke sounds pretty good though....we all need those days!
We hear you! A few days ago I polished 5 muffins without even thinking about it. Here's to springtime...
I'm so relieved to know I'm not the only one to have momentary lapses of insanity! I can't believe you even had a day of 74 degrees; it seems a cruel twist of nature!
I've been meaning to comment on this one for a while...I'm just barely getting around to it.
I have to tell you...your chocolate syrup and diet coke comment was about the most heart-warming thing I've read recently. Seriously, made my whole day. (Obviously, it didn't make yours...) But I love little snippets like that. Makes me miss having you around the corner!
Post a Comment