It is amazing how fast it goes after. I need to remember to not want time to go too quickly.
And isn't it fascinating, the whole gene pool thing. I mean, he looks so much like all of his siblings (you can definitely tell he's related), but he's just got his own unique look. So cute!
He really is the cutest baby! Kelly tried to make me jealous yesterday by telling me he got to hold Lincoln at church yesterday. I told him I got to hold Lincoln all of the time, so there! (very mature, I know) Love, Angie
4 comments:
He is so cute and so big! I love it!
that top picture of the three of them is too cute.
It is amazing how fast it goes after. I need to remember to not want time to go too quickly.
And isn't it fascinating, the whole gene pool thing. I mean, he looks so much like all of his siblings (you can definitely tell he's related), but he's just got his own unique look. So cute!
He really is the cutest baby! Kelly tried to make me jealous yesterday by telling me he got to hold Lincoln at church yesterday. I told him I got to hold Lincoln all of the time, so there! (very mature, I know)
Love,
Angie
Post a Comment