So Kayla wants to know some random facts about me... I feel like I am such an open book, is there anything that everyone doesn't already know?!
1. I worked as a Singing Telegram in high school. Ta-dah!
2. I love to ROCK OUT! I listen to music turned up LOUDLY and dance around the house. I am always getting the kids into it--hips swinging, bootie shaking, the works! When I need to tune the kids out, I put on my i-pod and do housework. And preschool music in the car?! You've got to be kidding me. Some of our family favorites are Green Day and The Fray. The kids head bang to the beat in their car seats. Someday I want to get those car speakers that you can hear the bass beating from miles away (okay, so maybe not, but you get the idea.)
3. I hate the idea of milk being out of the fridge for more than the millisecond it takes to pour it. It grosses me out more than I can say. I guess some people leave the milk on the table for all of breakfast--YUCK!!!
4. When I am tired or hungry, I turn into a very mean person and I am completely unable to act like I'm okay. Combine tired and hungry and add in a little stress and the situation can really become lethal. That pretty much explains my behavior at most of Ryan's family reunions.
5. I talk in my sleep. When I am overly tired or stressed out about something, I have been known to act it out in my sleep. During high school musical season I would say my lines and act out scenes. I have rocked babies, bagged groceries, you name it!
Well, there are a few interesting (or not!) tidbits! So now I will tag Priscilla, Jenni (if you find the time!!) and Angie!
5 comments:
so does it totally kill you that I brought Briar's sippy of milk to your house and left it out all morning? ;) I'm one of those leave it out all during breakfast people..
those were all new things for me, so I'm glad I tagged you. and, when it's my birthday (July) I'll hope for a singing telegram. You know where I live!
I didn't know there was milk in her cup--and it actually only bothers me if it's milk I will be drinking!
Oh, I'll find the time....as I'm never one to turn down an opportunity to talk about myself. :-)
Gee, thanks, Lindsay! I'll try to think of at least a few things, difficult though it may be!
I actually knew most of those things about you (except maybe the milk thing); must be from spending 24 hours a day together for 10 or more months, ya think? :) The Rockin' Out thing reminded me of our days of weird singing and dancing while driving in the mission...I always knew that skill would come in handy - very entertaining for the kids!
Singing telegrams? Very fun! Hope you're getting enough sleep with 4 kids keeping you busy!
Post a Comment