Well, despite the extremely saddening election results, the show must go on. Someone has to teach the future of our country things like fiscal responsibility and how to stand on their own two feet and not rely on the government, and I guess it will be me. :) Wow, did I just actually voice a political opinion out loud??? It's true, I have opinions, and I'm sad and concerned for the future of our country. So I guess it's good I have something else to focus my attention on. Anyway, here is our school room! I found a before picture of the playroom...
And some afters...

2 comments:
It looks like a completely different space!
First of all: completely envious of your awesome vintage desks! LOVE.
Second: I had forgotten that you bought those cute letter prints but they are just perfect there! You have just illustrated my #1 thrifting philosophy, which is Buy it now, Figure out where to put it later. Or you will be sorry.
Third: awesome bookshelves! Yay Ryan.
Who wouldn't be excited to learn in such a cute room? That seriously looks so fun. Our charter school is based on the Thomas Jefferson Education book and "The Well Trained Mind" is the one I read last spring when I thought I was gearing up to homeschool. I think you are going to love it. I'm sure it will have its bad days, everything does, and mommy and teacher can be hard, but you'll get it figured out. In the meantime, ready to spend a fun winter in that darling room, and wherever else you want to go as the world is now your classroom. So fun. I can't wait to hear reports of the adventures ahead. Go supermom!
Post a Comment