Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

The girls and I have been planning this one for months...
Hopefully no one in our neighborhood is related to conjoined twins...

After a night of trick or treating, the girls are grateful to be separate.



He Who Must Not Be Denied Candy


Lincoln changed his mind about 50 times, from a ghost, to a fireman, to a rock star, to a skull (skeleton) to a zombie...I finally said, "Rock star it is.."


It was a strange night.  In our first 7 houses, three people said "Sorry, I don't have any candy," (?????), three houses were not home and the one house that did give the kids something forgot Lincoln and he immediately burst into tears.  So Ryan packed up the kids and took them to a better neighborhood while I stayed here and passed out the candy to the few trick or treaters we had.  


No comments: