After a few practice sessions, I could see that my tiny dancers were going to need some on-stage assistance to remember my incredible choreography, so the decision was made that I join them in the performance. Because I love getting up in front of my entire ward and shaking my groove thang. True story.
Isaac was our roadie--in charge of the music, Lincoln was bribed and cajoled and finally agreed to play a special part after being promised 15 ice cream cones and Ryan was our photographer/videoographer. We donned our costumes, crimped our hair, applied plenty of blue eyeshadow, and the show went off without a hitch (for the most part.) The kids are already brainstorming what our plans are for next year.
Here is a clip of Linky's big moment:
As awesome as we were, some friends of ours stole the show with their spoof on Dora the Explorer. I was laughing so hard I was crying. If I can get it to work, I'll have to share it, too!
Here is a clip of Linky's big moment:
As awesome as we were, some friends of ours stole the show with their spoof on Dora the Explorer. I was laughing so hard I was crying. If I can get it to work, I'll have to share it, too!
1 comment:
Okay--I am so sorry I missed this! You'll have to let me watch the video sometime. We love us some Phineas and Ferb at our house :)
Post a Comment