
So I have been working really hard on getting my new website up and running--which does explain my neglect of this blog. Now that most of the hard, technical work is out of the way I will be able to focus on the actual posts and publicity.
The website is focused on ways to keep your family healthy and happy. I post recipes and weekly meal plans and tips and ideas for helping kids be active. I feel very passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as a family and I am excited to share my thoughts and ideas with people!
I would really appreciate your support and help in getting the word out! If you feel so inclined, hop on over to my site and become a follower (just click on the little thing that says "Join this site"on the right sidebar.) I am also on Facebook and if you want you can "like" me there, too.
Keep an eye out--I am going to be doing some giveaways for my followers and FB friends soon! Thanks so much for your support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment