Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day Camp Info

I know it seems like it was just snowing, but summer will be here before you know it!!  Do you know how you are going to keep your kids occupied ALL SUMMER LONG??


Well, here's an idea...


Back by popular demand:


Lindsay's Summer Day Camp!!!
I am planning at least two, possibly three sessions this summer.  We do games, crafts and activities to appeal to all.  Each day has a different theme and the kids go home happy and exhausted by the end!  
I am now taking reservations for Day Camp 2012.  Themes will be forthcoming (I like to plan according to the kids that are coming), but the dates are as follows:

Session 1: June 4th--7th
      9 am--Noon (ages 2-7) session full,
      1:00 pm--4:00 pm (ages 8-11)
Session 2: June 18--21
       9 am--Noon (ages 2-7)session full
Session 3: July 16--19
        9 am--Noon (ages 8-11)

Cost is a mere $50 per child and believe me, this is a steal!

Please contact me ASAP if you would like your child (or children) placed on the list!  Feel free to tell friends and neighbors about it as well!  Also, if these sessions fill up, I will be happy to add more.
Here are what some of last year's parents (and kids) had to say:
"Lindsay's Day Camp was one of the best things my children did all summer!  They did so many fun activities.  They looked forward to it every day and begged to do another session.  Lindsay put so much thought and effort into the day camp.  The themes were educational and age appropriate and fun.  It was such a great deal for the price and I can't wait to sign my kids up again this year! "


"Maren loved Day Camp! In fact, she has asked me more than once in the months since if Miss Lindsay was doing another Day Camp again next summer. I loved that each day of Camp had a creative, unique theme and that the activities were both educational and really fun! Maren can't wait to attend again this year!"


And Maren's quote: "My favorite part was making tie-dye t-shirts and eating yummy bread. I loved Day Camp. It was so fun!"

Shoot me an e-mail!  lindsay_e_mcfadden@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Dang. I am too late. Next year for sure!