Before...
Chloe, Ryan and Audrey
The girls practicing their special musical number
Our happy family (why do I have a double chin??? I don't think I do in real life. Really. Do I??)

The table display
I just had to take a picture of Audrey. She was glowing.
After...All the family (minus Sarah, who graciously offered to take the picture so I could be in it.)


We hosted a luncheon at our house afterwards. I should say luncheon/birthday party, because Aunt Katie made the girls a beautiful birthday cake that we all enjoyed (way. too. much.)



We were blessed to have lots of friends and family in attendance. Thank you so much to those who came and supported our girls on their big day!Isaac and cousin Ben.
And just because they look so cute, here are some pictures I took before church this morning.
2 comments:
You my dear DO NOT have a double chin! You looked wonderful and so did your beautiful twins!
Congratulations! It sounds like a wonderful day. (I agree, you do NOT have a double chin.)
Post a Comment