Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween


I have to admit that Halloween was kind of an afterthought for me this year. Between the baptism, birthday, crazy soccer schedule and finishing up projects on the house, it wasn't really at the forefront of my mind. And then I started getting sick the day before the baptism and just keep getting worse...

Luckily Ryan and the kids were on the ball. We were able to squeeze in some time to carve pumpkins.

On Halloween, I hoarsely passed out candy at the church Trunk or Treat, but that wore me out, so I went home and put a sign on the door that said we weren't home and ignored the few Trick or Treaters that couldn't read. I know, Bah Humbug, right? I am SICK. Ryan took the soccer player, twin detectives and karate man trick or treating through the neighborhood.

Hope you had a good one, too!

No comments: