
My incredibly talented photographer friend, Becca took these pictures of Lincoln a few weeks ago. I think everyone should have an incredibly talented photographer friend. You should all be friends with Becca. She's on Facebook.

Anyway, here is my dilemma...how can I possibly choose which pictures to display in my house?!

I took Linky in to National Jewish Health at the end of April. They took an extensive history (why did I have to get a copy of his medical records again??). Sometimes I hate going to doctors. How many times has Lincoln been given prednisone in his life? I have four children. I'm lucky if I can remember their birthdays. I have no idea how many times Lincoln has been given prednisone. Oh well. I guessed.

They did an allergy test and he was such a trooper!! Turns out he has NO allergies. Apparently it is very rare for a child to have non-allergy related asthma. I have it too. Go figure. From now on we have to keep him on two puffs twice a day of his Flovent inhaler every day from September 1st through June 1st. We get the summer off. Well--we will unless he gets worse.

I was really impressed with the doctors (despite their annoying questions) and I am glad we have a preventative plan in place.

In other news...Lincoln has been working very, very hard around the house lately to earn money. He has had to put his own plans on hold because he now has to buy Chloe a new doll's head. I caught him red-handed with scissors and Felicity the other day. He felt so guilty about cutting her hair--he cried for at least 45 minutes about it. Poor guy--I couldn't even be mad at him!! I have never seen a child so remorseful.
How could I get mad at this sweet little angel anyway?
2 comments:
Lindsay, thanks for the shout out. I love that sweet face of his. I love it that he is earning his sister a new doll, doh! And I think everyone should have a friend like you too!
William's on Flovent too and I've seen a lot of improvement. Though, he hasn't had it as bad as Lincoln. I hope it helps him too!
Post a Comment