Sunday, May 29, 2011

Teachers, we love you!

A friend and I hosted a brunch for our kids' teachers on Friday morning to tell them "Thank You!" for a job well done. I was a little stressed out getting ready for it, but I think the teachers had a good time and I know the kids enjoyed it. Although I was mortified when Isaac decided to show his teacher his room, the ONLY room in the house I hadn't had time to clean that morning. His bed wasn't even made!!!

This was how I kept the kids busy while I made the cinnamon rolls:

Here they are with the finished product on the garage door. Just in case the teachers were unsure which house they should go to. (It says "Thank You!!")

Our lovely brunch:

Audrey with Ms. Zilk

Isaac with Mr. Sachs

I neglected to get a picture with Chloe and Mrs. Terella!

No comments: