Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Cone and the Convos


Poor Kirby. He got fixed on Tuesday. Let me tell you, that has spurned many an interesting conversation around our house.

"Why did Kirby have to get surgery?"
"So he can't have baby doggies."
"I didn't know boy dogs could have babies!"

Girls' friend Avery: "Why does Kirby have to wear a cone?"
Chloe: "The doctor gave him stitches and he can't lick them."
Avery: "Why?"
Audrey: "I don't know...Isaac said something about so Kirby can't get married and have a baby."

Lincoln's friend Katy: "Where's Kirby?"
Lincoln: "At the doctor."
Katy: "Why?"
Lincoln: "So he can't have babies."
Katy: "Where are his babies?"
Lincoln: "In his tummy." (Said with a definite tone of "Duh.")
Katy: "Lindsay, what are they going to do with his babies when they take him out of his tummy? Are they going to throw them away?"

Oh my goodness. Maybe I shared a bit too much info!!

No comments: