The boys had a great time camping last weekend. I packed the camera for Ryan but he forgot to take any pictures! Luckily I got these few before they left. Although it had been raining all day long it stopped when they got there and they had a great time.
The girls and I had fun, too! After dinner we went to Golden Spoon for some frozen yogurt and came home to watch the Justin Bieber movie. We then played Just Dance for Kids on the Wii until 10:00 at night!! We all slept in my bed. I told the girls I couldn't sleep in the middle (claustrophobia) and when Chloe snuggled up to me, I said that wouldn't work either--no touching me in the night. Chloe said, "You have a lot of issues." :)
1 comment:
Chloe is hilarious! Did you tell her she'll be inheriting some issues from you? I love seeing my idiosyncrasies in my boys. My husband said it's too much work to take my twin boys until they're much older, so they didn't go to ours. I still left him at home and went to watch a movie at my friend's house. A mom just needs a break sometimes. Sounds like a fun girls night!
Post a Comment