Lincoln gave me quite a scare last night. When I went up to bed I decided to check on the kids. The three older kids had all fallen asleep with their lights on, so I went and turned off their lights and closed their doors. Then I went to check on Lincoln and I couldn't see him. I moved some of the stuffed animals he sleeps with out of the way and I realized he wasn't in his bed. I then looked under the bed and on the other side in case he had fallen out, but he was no where to be found. I called down to Ryan and he came up and we looked together--in Lincoln's closet, in the other kids' rooms, in our room, in our closet. I was really starting to get freaked out when Ryan called to me softly. Look where we found him...

He had climbed up to the top bunk and crawled into bed with Audrey. My heart melted. We let him stay there. How sweet.
2 comments:
that is so cute! I love how when kids are asleep they look younger and more innocent than they really are!
Darling kids! I love that you captured it on a photo.
Post a Comment