Saturday, January 1, 2011

More fun with cousins


Well the above picture is just cute--it has nothing to do with the title. We really had a lot of fun with my cousins when they were snowed in here. They are such a fun family and my kids fell in love with them!! We are excited to go visit them this summer.

Here are the girls with Faith. Faith was a tiny baby when Ryan and I got engaged. We have a picture of Ryan holding her. If I was at home I would find it. The girls miss her terribly already. She was a good sport with them! They can be a little leech-like when they decide they like someone.
Kirsten had to work hard to get Lincoln to warm up to her, but he finally came around and now he talks about "my friend" all the time. He wanted to send her a letter so he drew her a picture and dictated it to me. I think he told her he loved her at least 5 times in the letter.

And these are just my boys playing in the snow...

No comments: