
Coughing Kiss
This was one fun party--even though I struggled to breathe throughout. There were all sorts of games involving things you buy at pet supply stores.
Here is transferring crickets by toothpick:
Then there was drinking "blood" out of a cow's hoof.
Then the one Ryan got volunteered to do. It involved pasta with...(look closely) mealworms!
At least it was whole wheat pasta!

Look what awesome friends we have!!

And you just have to respect anyone who would dress up their 2 year old as a "Toddlers and Tiaras" star. Isn't that awesome?!

This was one fun party--even though I struggled to breathe throughout. There were all sorts of games involving things you buy at pet supply stores.
Here is transferring crickets by toothpick:
Then there was drinking "blood" out of a cow's hoof.
Then the one Ryan got volunteered to do. It involved pasta with...(look closely) mealworms!

Look what awesome friends we have!!
Napoleon and Deb

And you just have to respect anyone who would dress up their 2 year old as a "Toddlers and Tiaras" star. Isn't that awesome?!

I just love these two!
Thanks for the awesome party, guys! It was worth it--even though I feel like 20 times worse this morning!


1 comment:
Okay- with cool friends like these Halloween could be a little more enjoyable ;)
Post a Comment