
Yeah, right. Like I would really have a sleepover involving 12 little girls...
We had a pretend sleepover for the girls' party this year. It was so much fun! Here is the invitation we sent out:
All the kids showed up in their jammies with sleeping bags and pillows. We started off decorating paper sleeping bags while we waited for everyone to arrive. Then we played "Pass the Slipper" (a version of "Hot Potato".) The next game was called "Who's Who?" The kids all got into someone's sleeping bag and hid while one person left the room. Then that person had to tap a random sleeping bag and ask the person inside it questions to guess who it was. They really loved that game.
After a few more games we took the party outside (thank goodness it was warm enough!) where we roasted hot dogs around the fire pit, played on the trampoline and ate dinner.

As we were cleaning up dinner and getting the cake ready, the girls played another game. I was pretty proud of the cake. It was breakfast for dessert!
I'm not a cake decorator by any means, but I think it turned out pretty cool. We then opened presents and had a treasure hunt. Then I sent the kids back downstairs to their sleeping bags where they watched Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's Sleepover Party video and ate popcorn until the parents arrived.It was crazy, but fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment