While at the space exhibit, Lincoln decided that he wanted to put on the astronaut costume. I was obviously caught up in my conversation and didn't realize that he thought he needed to strip to his skivvies in order to put the costume on. He had some problems figuring it all out.
I put his clothes back on him and helped him get situated. He makes such a cute little astronaut.
Isaac and his BFF Garrett had a wonderful time at the science lab, where I got to help them test anti-bacterial products against real bacteria and collect cell samples from our cheeks and examine them under a microscope. This is also where the scientist helping us mistook me for Isaac's older sister. HA!
We went to the view deck to get a good view of Denver before we left. We were surprised that it had started raining. I guess it was the perfect day to go to the museum!
No comments:
Post a Comment