Sunday, September 12, 2010

The game

We went down to Colorado Springs for the BYU game yesterday with 30 of our closest friends. We had a tailgate party in the lot before the game. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of all of us, mainly because certain male members of the group were too anxious to get to their seats for the pregame whatever it is that men like to do before a football game...

Traffic was horrible, so we did get to the tailgate party later than we had anticipated. We ate quickly and then headed over to the stadium. Nevertheless, it was a rockin' tailgate party.

Complete with root beer.
(We are BYU fans, after all.)


And I brought BYU mint brownies for all.We had good seats with great friends. Here I was trying to get a picture of my girls enthralled in the game, but I really mainly just got a picture of my friends' husbands. Thanks for sharing, ladies.
We all dressed and accessorized appropriately, but even our school spirit didn't help out the Cougars yesterday. It wasn't the best they have ever played, let's just put it that way.
Even so, we still had fun--the Air Force does put on a pretty good show. And you can't help but have fun when you are with 30 of your closest friends!!
Better luck next week!

1 comment:

Anna M said...

What a fun experience! Do the freshmen cadets still do pushups after every touchdown?