Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Annual Trip

We got back last night from our six day trip to Disneyland. We had a fabulous time, as always!! I'll try not to make this long and incredibly drawn out like I always do with our vacation pictures. I'm like the annoying relative with the slide show, aren't I? Oh well...

This year we flew for the first time. As much as I hate flying, I did like the fact that the trip took us two hours instead of two days. Here are the kids waiting at the airport.
We got to Disneyland around 11:30 am on Monday morning and hit the ground running. From there it was six days of rides...


characters...



and fun...

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Great photos, Lindsay. Looks like you all enjoyed yourselves at the Happiest Place on Earth! Gotta love a fun vacation. :)

Mean Mommy said...

That's so cool. Your girls are looking so grown up!

Caleb gets to do his first Disney trip next month. So excited!

Genni said...

Looks like you had an awesome trip! Too cool!