The other day I was upstairs getting ready and I heard Lincoln calling for help. He didn't sound too distressed so I said I would be down in a minute. When I finally got downstairs, I couldn't find him anywhere. I heard him say something about the door being locked and I noticed the bathroom light was on. I unlocked the door and found him like this...

For some unknown reason he had locked himself in the bathroom, stripped and climbed into the sink but he was unable to escape. He always provided comic relief!
4 comments:
That is so funny!! And his face in the photo looks like he's seriously wondering why you're taking his picture.
Oh, that's funny. That made me laugh out loud. I can just see Tanner doing something like that - especially the locking himself in part.
Karen still does this. And she's three. Goofy kids.
funny!!
Post a Comment