Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter dresses--better late than never!




The kids got to wear their Easter clothes today. Well, I didn't actually get the boys anything, but the girls looked adorable. I love Easter dresses!!! Lincoln didn't even go to church--he is still sick and we want to keep him away from any possible asthma triggers. Just being outside seems to make him a lot worse. I still wanted a picture with him in it though--unfortunately there were none of all four of them where everyone was looking normally at the camera, but oh well!


P.S. Chloe's tooth came out on Wednesday, so the girls are officially twins again!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the new dresses, your girls always look so cute. So exciting that she lost her tooth. It has rubbed off on my girls as well. Rachel was trying to convince me that her bottom tooth was loose, I said not quite yet. Thanks so much for taking the kids. It was nice to know that they were in such good hands.