Saturday, December 26, 2009

Exciting news!!

We are....


















dog-sitting!

(Fooled some of you, didn't I??)

We have been watching my friend's dog, Mika, since Wednesday and the kids have been in seventh heaven. It almost makes me think about getting a dog. Almost. She has added a whole new element to our daily workouts! Running three miles, with a dog, outside in six inches of fresh powder when it is 18 degrees outside on Christmas morning is not something I ever thought I would do, but I actually loved it. Once again, it almost makes me think about getting a dog. Almost. She is a great dog and has been a lot of fun for us over this break. One day I might cave. Might.

1 comment:

Anna M said...

That looks like a happy dog! The dog-sitting is a perfect arrangement. We loved all our neighbors dogs growing up, and it worked great for everyone.