
I LOVE Halloween...apparently Lincoln doesn't. The other day we were at Sam's and of course we had to take a walk down the Halloween aisle. My kids love to push all the buttons to make the scary things talk. We pushed the button on the above guy, who is life sized, by the way. He started to talk and then proceeded to rip his face off. Well, Lincoln about lost it. He freaked out like I have never seen before. It absolutely terrorized him. We had to leave the aisle quickly. It was really funny (in a pathetic sort of way--I'm not that horrible that I didn't feel sorry for him.) It didn't even occur to me that he would get scared--how does he even know what to be scared of? Then today, we were at Michael's and we walked past their Halloween display. He glanced over and saw the display below and had a look of sheer horror on his face and burst into tears before the kids even had the chance to push the button and make it talk! I'm starting to wonder how he is going to fare on Halloween night...
Well, looking at it, I can see how he thinks it is somewhat disconcerting.
4 comments:
Isn't that funny?!
You think you're pathetic? If he were my kid, I'd dress him up as a zombie or a ghost or something and see if he scares himself in the mirror. (oooh....I'm eeeevil....my poor kids.)
:-)
Don't you remember the Halloween decorations you children would never let me hang up? And you were 7 and 5?
Poor little guy! I can't imagine what he is going to do when the trick or treaters come!
i don't blame him...those things terrify me too. avery was that way as a baby...she'd always cry by the sames displays, and there was a halloween store at the mall that scared her, so we had to cross to the other side of the walkway just so we wouldnt' walk past it.!
Post a Comment