Thursday, January 31, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Okay, I am finally sending out some pictures of our new house. It still needs a lot of work but we have done a lot to get it where it is! I decided to go ahead and post pictures now--if I waited until it was all done and all perfectly clean, we would be waiting for quite a while!!
The messy kitchen with Chloe streaking through.


Have to have my blue--this time in the dining room.




Different views of the living room. You can see the playroom in the background of the second picture.





Here we have the kids rooms.





Here are some shots of the family room with Chloe and Lincoln. You can see the loft above in one of the shots.




















4 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks awesome! We just painted our front room navy, too! Great minds think alike. :-)

Erin said...

Cute! We are thinking about you guys and Chloe! Keep us posted, or I guess mom will keep us posted...

Anna M said...

Looks fantastic Lindsay! Hope all goes smoothly this week.

cousintroy said...

Great Pictures ! Keep up the good work.

Cousin Troy