Friday, January 18, 2008

Extra Curricular Activities


The girls started their new dance class this week. Don't they look thrilled?! They actually were very excited...until we got there. Half way through, their teacher came out and asked me what she should do, since both girls were sitting in the corner refusing to dance. I went in there and made it clear to them that not dancing was not an option (especially considering how much I had spent on their little non-refundable dance uniforms!) They decided to participate and ended up having a lot of fun. I hope they keep it up (the fun.) Isaac came home from school the other day announcing he had formed a new club. The initials were U.W.S. He informed us it stands for United We Stink. I guess the original name was going to be Girl Smashers or something like that. He is 100% boy!!! My activities this week have been painting the house. Now that I am not pregnant, I don't feel quite so wary about climbing up on an 8 ft. ladder and painting all of our two story walls. It is starting to look so much better, but I still have a lot to do!! Soon I will post pictures of our new house that so many people have been requesting! Maybe when the painting is done...

No comments: