Friday, January 25, 2008

Amazingly Annoying...

Santa brought these "Amazing Amanda" dolls to the girls for Christmas. I am starting to wonder if Santa was on crack. The dolls are pretty amazing, I will give you that. They have voice recognition software and they talk and respond to you. They are programmable and you can tell them the date and time and they will remember and remind you. I guess the problem is that I never took the time to program them. The first hint of a potential problem came on the night/morning after Christmas, around three a.m. when we were awakened by a strange little voice saying "Good Morning Mommy!" Yes, it was one of the Amanda's waking us up. Her timing was a little off. As if I already didn't have a three week old baby waking me up! Now, every evening around six, Amanda tells us she needs to go potty or needs a snack or needs a hug. She is a very needy doll. The girls love playing with their Amandas though, so I guess Santa wasn't that far off.

No comments: