Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!


It has been soooo cold here lately! The other night I went out shopping and the little temperature gauge in our car said it was 6 degrees outside!! The girls got themselves nice and cozy after we got home from taking Isaac to school (above). Speaking of cars...the snow has sufficiently scared me into buying a 4 wheel drive vehicle! We traded in our good old mini van for a Dodge Durango last week. I feel so much more confident! I don't freak out about driving Isaac to school every morning. It has been very nice.


Above is a shot of us making homemade pretzels. I was trying so hard to be a good mom that I had to snap a picture of the attempt!! The pretzels turned out very well, although the only ones that actually looked like pretzels were mine. The kids' all resembled giant blobs of dough. They were yummy blobs though!





No comments: