It's not like I have nothing else going on at the moment...but the other night as I was enjoying a few moments of blissful peace and quiet at night, I came across this show called "Extreme Couponing." I've heard of the concept, of course. Even dabbled in it a bit myself a few years ago. But it has caught my interest again. Unfortunately, that does really mess with my once a month shopping thing.
What to do? They've got tilapia fillets at Albertson's this week--buy 1, get 3 free. How can I pass up that deal?!
Reporting in on my experiment--we are still holding strong on all of the staples (butter, sugar, flour), although I don't know that our eggs will last another 2 weeks. I only have 2 heads of lettuce left, so that will definitely NOT make it. I also only have one sweet potato left. :( It is quite a dilemma I find myself in. I have everything I need to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of my family--it's just that I eat completely different meals than they do, and that is what I am getting low on.
I may have to reconsider a few things...
No comments:
Post a Comment