Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!!


Yes, I have been busy. So busy! I don't know how it happens...well I do have to blame some of it on Pinterest. Love it!

Here are some of the things I have been working on...

I needed a new FHE chart and didn't really love any ideas I came across online, so I made this one:



So, I hung it in the laundry room, but it looks cute there!







I also made this random sign with our new family motto on it. I saw a sign with this motto on it in a store for mucho dinero, so I decided to make my own. And it is way cuter!









And here is another sign I made:

I have been enjoying myself making fun things!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I think it might be time for an entire house tour for the old blog - you've done so much awesome stuff!

Kayla said...

and I love your family motto. I think the Crocketts need a family motto too....