Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011


I neglected to take many pictures of the opening of the presents, but we did get these blurred shots of the kids running into the room to find what Santa left. Wow, am I artistic or what? Here is Linky

And Chloe.

I have to say that this Christmas was very special because we all put so much time and effort into thinking about others. Focusing on what we were going to make for each other and taking the time to plan and execute those plans was really rewarding for all of us. I really think that although we may not remember the gifts we made for each other, and though they certainly won't last forever, the feelings and memories we made while doing it WILL last. So I would say our DIY/handmade/homespun Christmas was a success! I definitely plan on doing it again every year.

No comments: