Thursday, November 10, 2011

Veteran's Day

Audrey wrote the following piece at school and I wanted to share it--complete with all the hearts (<3) she drew (and with a little editing on my part--her spelling is still a bit creative):

"Veteran's are important to our country in many ways. <3 One is they risk their lives for us. I love <3 veterans <3 so much. Veterans save us in many ways. Thank you, oh thank you for saving us from those mean people. <3. You go to fight. You don't care if you die. You just keep going on no matter what. <3 You need to. I will encourage you. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. Keep a' goin' forward. Go, go and go. <3 Fight in the battle. Go. <3 <3 <3 I know you can do it. <3 Every November 11th we celebrate your battle. <3 Veterans are the best. <3 <3 <3 <3